People like this are voting . . . for both parties. That’s why they’re called parties, right? Because life is a party. Everybody should vote for a big, popular one.
If this is the product of our school systems, what can we do about it?
Some progressive legislation ideas:
- Move the signs to locations where there are fewer deer (as proposed above)
- More laws with stiffer penalties on lawbreaking deer.
- Increase deer crossing signs in high traffic areas to attract more deer. Facilitate the early demise of the terminally stupid. Eugenics via natural selection.
- Reenact the “trail of Deers”. Put them all in FEMA camps. The deer, that is. . . or not.
And my favorite for practicality:
- Move the remaining smart people out of high traffic cities to the country where there are very few deer crossing signs. Get beefy bumpers. Road-kill makes good venison. Proposed relocation center for smart people, the Village on Sewanee Creek.
So many possibilities. Go ahead. Add your best suggestions. It’s a legislator’s dream world.