- I would start with me.
- I would focus on my strengths, I would strengthen my self-sufficiency. I would prepare for whatever might come my way.
- I would assert my independence, my freedom to do what I believe to be right.
- I would listen carefully for what God wants me to do and be.
- I would “BE the change I want to see.”
- I would join with or build a community made up of people who can convince me that they truly want to be what I want to be.
- I would watch their backs and expect them to watch mine.
- I would teach others to be strong, to have courage and hope.
- I would stop whining about the Federal government, because it’s past what I can change, but I would change what I can, locally.
- I would “Act like an American“, the kind of American that my father and Grandfather and their forefathers were.
If I wanted America to Fail
This video has gone viral.
But it offers no solutions.
Focus on action, not fear.
What kind of American are you?
Watch this for another shot of courage. . . and wisdom